Lisbon, Portugal: The end


The last two days of our trip were nearing and no one was ready to leave. We all missed our families and the states but we knew we would miss the beautiful country more. The last two days we explored a little, ate a lot more and just took in the last of Lisboa as much as we could! We had our last class lunch and our last class dinner and our last gelato. It was a bittersweet time. Being able to have the opportunity to experience a once in a life time trip with some of my closest friends, and getting to blog about is something I am forever grateful for. I made the most amazing memories, learned so much more than I had anticipated over the course of 17 days and lived a lifestyle not many people will be able to. The country of Portugal will forever hold a place in my heart and I will most definitely be back one day to explore the other cities they have to offer. But for now, it's time to take my final exam, pack up all my things and head back to the states.

Ciao Lisbon, I will miss you!

Comments