Two Week Checkpoint in Madrid

    

    I cannot exclaim how my expectations have been far beyond reached! In just this two week period, I have got to experience more than I ever could have imagined. The residency, people, night life and experiences have been unimaginable and I am so grateful to be experiencing it. From day 1, leaving home was a challenge for me since I am such a homebody. But coming here feels like a home away from home. The people I have met here had made me feel so comfortable and I enjoy spending my time with them. We do everything together, eat, travel and even go to classes with them. The residency here is beautiful and a really great space to meet other people who are in the same positions as us. We have done so much traveling throughout Madrid so far including attractions like tours of Old Madrid, Plaza de Sol and many more. We have tried all different types of foods and restaurants and we even have "family dinners" where we all buy one item and meet up to cook as a group. THEY DO NOT HAVE ICED COFFEE!!! That breaks my heart but we have been able to get by without it. All in all, I have so much I could say and I couldn't have gotten luckier with this group in Madrid. Im happy to say i'm settling in so nicely.  I am even going to Paris this Friday so I can wait to let you guys know about that!! Hasta Luego!!

Comments