Trip to Paris


    On a Thursday night the day before my friends Hannah, Brenna and Olivia were going to Paris I decided I would buy my plane ticket and go with them. It was truly the best last minute decision I ever made. I had never in my life thought I would ever see Paris. We got there on Friday night not knowing exactly what we would see or what we would do other than obviously at some point seeing the Eiffel Tower. That same night my friend Olivias dad called her and told her he would buy us tickets to go see a PSG soccer game in Paris! I could not believe it, it felt like I was continuously living a dream, going to Paris alone was already something unbelievable but now I was going to be able to see the worlds best soccer player play ? in person? I was so grateful for that. 

This is me at that game!

    The day after on our last night we went to the Eiffel Tower, we got to climb the tower and looking at the city from on top of it was surreal but the most beautiful part was getting off going to dinner and running back to see it twinkle in the night. I honestly cried thinking about how only just a month ago I did not see going as a possibility in my life and then standing in front of it. I called my mom and we cried together on the phone while showing her. I wish I could have came with my family but my friends honestly added to how beautiful the experience was. Now I know that a last minute decision on traveling is always a good idea. 




Comments