Madrid and Around The World

 


        Wow, it feels like I have been here forever. I have been so fortunate enough to travel around different parts of Spain and Europe. I just got back from Ireland.  I visited family that I have not seen in years. They are my first cousins so we are really close. I am so lucky to finally get to see them without it being through a phone. I went to Dublin and through Galway. The city life is just amazing. Everyone is so kind to one another and very trusting. Plus their accents are incredible. School is great and my teachers are so kind. Im finishing up some classes so my schedule is freeing up luckily which leaves room for more traveling. This week is our spring break. Brenna, Hannah and I are going to different parts of Italy. Naples, Sorrento, Capri and maybe one more. On the first day we get there, we are going to a soccer game which is going to be so amazing. So far I have been to a few stadiums around Europe. Real Madrid, Atletico, Paris PSG in Paris and now Italy. I am so lucky to be experiencing this and would have never been able to without this study abroad program. IF you are reading this and are debating whether or not you want to study abroad. DO IT!! This was by far the most amazing decision of my life. The friends, the excursions and places I have seen have been incredible. Ive learned so much about life, and cultures that I have a new outlook on life. I hope other people get to experience this too. 







Comments

  1. What a great experience... we can't get over the "ice cream cone" photo. Enjoy your adventure. Angela & John Mark (John H Mark, Jr Fan Club on Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tips for adjusting to a new culture are spot on. I had a similar experience when I studied abroad.study abroad consultants in pakistan


    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has given me a lot of ideas about where to study abroad. Thank you for sharing your experiences in different countries.study abroad education consultants


    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm glad to see your content your content is greatful if you're looking for study abroad opportunities then visit!study abroad consultant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment