April Blog- Olivia Herrera

  

       

        Time is flying!!!  Every single day that has gone by is amazing. Living in Madrid has been a dream. I got to travel not only a lot of Madrid but different parts of Europe. I have made the best of friends with people from around the world. Classes are almost done so we are finishing up our final papers and have a lot more free time. Greece was so amazing. I went at the very last minute because I found a cheap last minute flight. My friends had classes and I could not pass up on this opportunity so I went alone. I booked a hotel and a car and just saw the sights. I did an excursion boat cruise and met some people that were from New York. The coincidence was crazy. Then the weekend after, I went to Alicante and relaxed on the beach. One of those days we went on a coasteering. It was such a crazy experience. We put on wet suits and traveled through the jungle. Jumped off cliffs and rode natural waterslides. It was a scary yet rewarding experience. At the end, we hung from a rope and climbed down a waterfall. It was the craziest thing but the views were amazing. Being in Spain is just so amazing and I never want to leave. It is just a bittersweet feeling. Missing home and memories there but not wanting to leave this place. Knowing I wont be able to live here again makes my days more and more memorable. Thank you Manhattan College for this experience and I can not wait for this next month.








Comments