Spring Break In Paris and Naples, Italy!

 Hello, 


This past week was spring break for us here at AUR In Rome. I started my break on Friday and headed straight to stay with a friend from Manhattan College right outside of the city. Getting through the Airport was smooth and walked right through security. I still can't get over how minimal the lines are here! 

I landed in Paris and it felt like a dream! I knew that Paris was a place I needed to visit while I was here. It was so amazing as soon as I got off the plane. However, as I was looking for my Uber driver he called me 3x telling me where he was in French. I kept telling him I didn't speak French and he kept calling back and saying the exact same things. But I was finally able to find him. It was definitely a funny story to share. 

That night after I finally made it to my friend's flat, we saw the Eiffel Tower sparkle after dinner. I was speechless. It was absolutely breathtaking. The pictures do not do it justice! It was magical! 

The next day we went back to the tower and climbed all the way up to the second floor. Does not seem like a lot when I put it that way but it was like 400 stairs! And when you are scared of heights it is not easy! But I am so glad I did it! What a view!! We had crepes at the first stop and macaroons at the second and then rode the slanted elevator all the way back down! 




The next few days we spent exploring Paris, we went to the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa and the Arc de Triomphe and walked down the designer street and visited the Opera! The weather was rainy but we made the best of it! I had the best time in Paris! It was so great spending time with my friends too! 






The rest of my spring break I spent in Naples, Italy with my family that lives there. I had the best time. I could not have asked for a better spring break! 

We visited the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, and a little town in the mountains that was so serene. You could hear a pin drop. It was amazing! My favorite place in the world is Amalfi! The water is so crystal clear even from miles away! 

This means I love you a lot! 

Look at the size of the Lemons! The Amalfi Coast is known for its Lemons. 

The best restaurant with a view! 
This is My grandmother's sister! 

Besides the sightseeing, I was able to see the extended family that I haven't seen in years! I got to spend time with my aunts, uncles, and cousins which means the most to me. This is also one of my favorite parts of the opportunity to be here is that I can spend more time with them since we aren't able to spend so much time together being over 4200 miles away!

But I am definitely feeling blessed this spring break and grateful that I was able to do all the things I did this week! My week was filled with Love, shopping, food, and family time all of my favorite things! 

Thanks for reading, see you next time! Can't wait to share my adventures in a few weeks! 

Best from Rome, Liana 




Comments