Discovering Sweden!!

Hello, 

Last weekend i went to Stockholm, Sweden. My first stop was the Royal Palace, where I arrived just in time to witness the changing of the guard ceremony. As evening descended upon the city, I found myself drawn to the waterfront promenades, where I savored a delicious meal of Swedish meatballs at a cozy restaurant overlooking the shimmering waters of Lake Mälaren ( I also tried their Fika which was this delicious cinnamon bun bread).I made my way to the Vasa Museum, home to the world's only preserved 17th-century ship.Stepping into the museum's dimly lit halls, I was met with the awe-inspiring sight of the mighty warship Vasa, its towering masts reaching towards the ceiling like silent sentinels of the past. Venturing across the waters to Södermalm, I found myself immersed in a world of bohemian charm and artistic flair.



From the trendy boutiques of SoFo to the bustling markets of Hornstull, every corner of this eclectic neighborhood seemed to pulsate with creative energy. Climbing to the top of Monteliusvägen, I was rewarded with panoramic views of the city skyline and the tranquil waters of Lake Mälaren stretching out before me. On my final day in Stockholm, I sought solace amidst the lush greenery of Djurgården, a verdant oasis in the heart of the city. As I bid farewell to Stockholm and boarded my flight home, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness at leaving behind this vibrant city and all the memories it held. But I also felt a profound sense of gratitude for the experiences I had been fortunate enough to have and the people I had met along the way. But i am excited for next weekend because i'll be going to Oslo, Norway!!
















                           Until Next Time !!😊

Comments