Split, Croatia!

There's been so much to catch up on! During Easter weekend my family came out to visit and we had a blast! I showed them all around Prague from the Astronomical Clock in Old Town, to the Prague Castle and some of our local restaurants. My personal favorite is the Dubliner, a place where they have live music, good food, and American sports. 

It was so nice to see my mom and my brother, it had been so long! We got to walk around and shop at the Easter markets around town. It's tradition to have delicate hand painted Easter eggs. 




On Thursday April 4th my mom & brother headed to the airport to return home, and I headed to Croatia! Split, Croatia was a huge trip with 16 of us in the AirBnB. The weather was so warm and sunny, a nice change from the gloomy Prague rain. And the beaches were amazing, I loved swimming in the Adriatic Sea. 




Day 2 of Split: Krka National Park! An adventure filled with hiking, exploring, and waterfalls! A super early start to the day consisted of a bus ride about an hour away. The views were beautiful and the park was incredibly peaceful. After spending hours of hiking we took a small ferry boat to a separate island for a small wine tasting. The owner was a joyful Croatian man who proudly sells his wine here. He was excited to see all of us crowd into his place to enjoy his wine.










Comments