Prepping for Italy

In a little over three weeks I will be voyaging out of the United States be entering into Italy. I will be studying abroad for a full semester at John Cabot University, located in Rome. This school is not affiliated with our own Manhattan College and thus I will be going alone. I know no one there and I know not a lick of Italian. Follow my blog posts as I, assumedly, get lost, eat a lot and start to become one with the Italian lifestyle.
P.S. If anyone has any tips on where to go or what to see PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!! It will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

  1. We are eagerly awaiting your blogs. You will not get lost in Rome; just stop in one of the many gelato shops to ask directions...... sample each of the flavors. Have a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment