London Calling: A preliminary.

Hi all! My name is Greg Zajac, and I'm one of the twelve students studying in London this January with Dr. Brian Chalk. The course? Literary London. We will be seeing firsthand "...how and why London is crucial to an author’s literary ends." (our syllabus) It is currently the end of our fifth day in London, and there is much to discuss.

Each post will cover a single day's events. I will be posting a summary of the events of a few days worth of travel every few days or so. Before we begin, let's meet the class!



Before anyone asks, yes, this was taken with a selfie stick.

That's me front and center. To my right, we have Brittany (L) and Emily (R). To my left is Laura. Behind her is Genesis. To her right (my back right) is Ling. Behind her (from left to right) are Gianna, Sarah, Katelyn, and Kehana. And last, but not least, in the back row we have Christian (R) and Dr. Chalk (L).

Hope you enjoy the blog!

-Greg

Comments

  1. Hi Greg,

    Can you please say "Hi" to Katelyn for me?
    She was an amazing SI for my HIST 150.

    And also, great blog entries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paulina, thanks for the feedback! Just read your first post. I totally dig it. I will definitely say hi to Katelyn for you!

      Delete

Post a Comment