Real Madrid vs. Roma

Hello everybody,

Sorry I did not post last week, I'm still trying to recover from the sinus infection and the three exams I had earlier this week. 

Anyway, that's enough about me. Last, week our group went to see a soccer match. It was amazing, mostly because I got to see my best friend's favorite soccer player: Cristiano Ronaldo. 

We got to the stadium at 8pm, and the match started at 8:45pm. The intensity of the fans was indescribable, all of them were chanting and screaming at the top of their lungs. Some of them even had drums, and they were playing them during the game. 

Without further ado, here you have some pictures:


Here are the players training before the match.


You can spot Cristiano in there with #7.

They hugged after the first goal, which was scored by Cristiano.

 I know it's not a lot, but unfortunately it's all I did this last week. I'm feeling better, so I'm gonna write about more places I visit. For example, I am going to "El Escorial" probably this Friday, so I hope to have something for Saturday or Sunday. I am also working on a piece about Cáritas, and the different children I have been working with these past weeks.

--Paulina Ochoa - F.

Comments

  1. It is always interesting to read of your adventure in Madrid. Can't wait to learn more about the Caritas experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment