Palacio Real de Madrid

Hello!

As promised a while back, here are some pictures from the Royal Palace of Madrid.


Phillip IV



The entrence to the Palace


A view of La Sierra de Madrid from the Palace.

I fount this was kind of out of place in the palace because it looks so modern among the other pieces of the palace.

Marble floors.



I loved every single one of the chandeliers that were on display at the palace.

Here's a picture of Marina taking a picture of a painting :)




More chandeliers!


I cannot imagine being an artist and being asked to paint that.


The Catholic Monarchs.

I only have this few pictures from the palace because, unlike the Palace of Versailles, they did not let me use my cellphone camera to take pictures inside of the rooms :( But it was definitely worth going to, and I would love to go again.

Comments