Teleférico de Madrid

Hello everyone!

This week has been great! The weather could not be better to explore the city and travel a little bit outside Madrid. To start things up on Friday, my roommate and I went to the Teleferico, which is basically next to Marina's house. We took it one-way so that we could walk our way back to the house. It's really inexpensive and worth going on. 
Many commuters here in Madrid use it instead of the metro system because it's fast and reliable, it can take you from one side of the city to the other in six or seven minutes. The Teleferico is also great for anyone who doesn't have much time to spend here in Madrid but wants to see some of the major landmarks. While we were on the ride, there was a speaker that tells you where everything is and is pretty neat.

So, here are some pictures:


El rio Manzanares







Different views of Madrid from above. 

In this picture you can see the Palacio Real de Madrid.

La Sierra de Madrid

Me, trying not to scream and failing.


I love the sky in these ones, so blue!

I made a little friend on the park on the way back to the house.

Sorry for the short post, but I need to go back and study for my test :)
As soon as I'm over with my test (Wednesday or Thursday), I'll write about Alcalá de Henares and the Cervantes Train, which I went on yesterday.

--Paulina Ochoa - F.

Comments