Bonjour!!!

Paris is captivating, artistic, marvelous, and remarkable. There's something beautiful to see on every street. The museums alone are filled with works of art some dating back thousands of years! This is my second time in Paris and my third time in Europe. Paris was my first country in Europe and I fell in love with it and traveling over all.

Today we visited the Louvre and Notre Dame. The museum was originally built and used as a palace/fortress! There's so much to see from different kinds of painting to mystery sculptures from times and artists unknown to the world.

The Mona Lisa is one of the most known paintings at the museum. I was so happy that it wasn't as crowded as it was the last time I visited the Louvre. Surprising the Mona Lisa is not as big as you would think as most people have only seen photographs of it, never seeing it in person. It's actually only 21x30 inches!


After visiting the Louvre we walked to Notre Dame, most know by American from The Humpback of Notre Dame. It was just as beautiful as I remember! Stained glass everywhere. Astonishing detailed high ceilings. Candles all around. Truly, breath taking.

We closed our day off with a wonderful dinner as a class, enjoying some laughs and sharing stories.

Here are some photos I took of the Louvre and inside the Notre Dame! ENJOY!

Comments