FC Barcelona Tour & Museum

 Being in Spain is such an incredible experience! And having the opportunity to spend more than multiple days is such an honor! Today is the 4th day of my trip in Barcelona and our class was given the opportunity to have some free time and explore what interested us most! Several of my classmates and I, being major sport lovers, took it upon ourselves to visit one of the most popular sports in the world, fútbol.

And the most exciting part is that inside Barcelona is in fact the biggest stadium in Europe! Despite the varying interests of many classmates, athletics is what we all had in common. Just coming off of the extremely wild FIFA World Cup, there was so much to discuss throughout the trip. 

For such a reasonable price, we were able to go on a FC Barcelona Tour & Museum experience. Viewing all the trophies, medals, and history behind the sport of this country. Not only this but an inside experience  of some of the best players in the world. Being a Physical Education major in the U.S has shown me the varying importance and impact of many sports throughout a students life. But seeing the true value and interest of so many individuals (of all ages) within the actual country has truly left its mark on me. Bringing people together through sports is what has always been the way that I had been able to create fast friends. Being on this trip has been just as valuable in affecting my friendships and love for sports. 

It has been so rewarding to be able to get the full experience of travel without creating as much strain on my parents. Each and every day they get a collage of pictures and constantly ask for more. I am glad to have been given the opportunity to show them through my own eyes how important this experience is for both me and others. I am so looking forward to spending more time in Spain and learn about its cultures impact on its residents!!



Comments