First Day In Madrid, Spain

On January 14th, on the first day me and my other classmates from Manhattan College got here, we unpacked in our rooms and decided to get a quick breakfast. We had Colombian food right down the street from our hotel, we had empanadas and arepas it was the best meal I have had here so far. It is called La Papita and it is acclaimed as the most frequented Colombian latin restaurant in Madrid! Afterwards, we went back to Fun-way Academic Resort to our rooms to rest as we were very tired from our 7 hour flight over here. In the night me, Olivia and Chris went to Plaza Del Sol, a very popular plaza in Madrid where they have all kinds of shops, famous restaurants, and entertainment. We got dinner and afterwards I got to try authentic Spanish hot chocolate for the first time ever. It was extremely good and it was a perfect way to begin my study abroad experience. 

Comments