Month of memories!!

 


        Wow! A month already and I feel like Ive lived a lifetime of memories. This experience has allowed me to really open up and get out of my comfort zone.  It is so amazing here, everyday is a new experience. It is so nice because some people that I just met I feel like Ive known my entire life. I have met multiple different people from around the world and even with the language barrier we are best friends. Classes here are amazing. The teachers and my classmates are great. With the group we have some many experiences like visit Toledo and do some cooking classes. Spending time with friends and learning so much about this city and culture is more amazing than you can believe. Ive taken a few days out of thr week to visit new places and explore the city even more. Just yesterday me and a friend went to a beautiful temple just to sit and watch the sunset. It was more beautiful than ever. I was fortunate enough to see my family last week. They visited me for one week and it was the most amazing week. After one long month, I was able to show them what I have been experiencing here. They actually stayed at my residence. It is crazy to think considering I have been living at this place and now they are here seeing all my friends. I took them to my favorite restaurant and they actually didn't like it which is kind of sad. All in all, I booked a lot of trips. I went to Paris and the Eiffel Tower was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I have booked Naples and Ireland so far and were looking into Greece and Ibiza. So I will keep everyone updated on the trips I have coming up!!







Comments