Halfway through!

 


What a great 3 months it's been!

I can't believe we've already reached the halfway point but am so excited to see what the second half brings. Take a look at the photo collage above to have a taste of February abroad :) 

I have to say one of my favorite memories from the past few weeks since the last blog update has to be the trip I took to Galicia with my host family. My host family has a beautiful house in the mountains of Galicia, overlooking the Ría, among the beautiful farmland and greenery. It is such a beautiful place and reminded me so much of the mountains back home. Chris and I went with my family and their close friends, so it was a wholesome weekend full of lots of laughter and love, and ALOT of dance parties :)  

In about 2 days, Chris and I are headed to Italy for Spring Break, and we couldn't be more excited!! We are stopping in Naples, Venice, Rome, and Milan, and are so excited to explore such beautiful cities that neither of us has ever been to. Also, not to mention we will be celebrating my birthday while in Italy as well, so that will be a birthday to remember :)

That's all for now :) Make sure to stop back for the next update from Emilia's European Excursions...Besos!!  

Comments