Quickly coming to an end...

 


What an incredible journey this has been! 

Our time here is quickly coming to an end. It seems like just yesterday I arrived at the door of my host family's home, paralyzed with fear to be in such a new place, with new people, and a language that makes it rather difficult for me to convey thought and emotion. Now we are several months in and have made memories that, although cliche, will last a lifetime. Take a look at the month of March recap above to see some of the things we've been up to. It's crazy to think April is also quickly coming to a close. 

This past weekend my family visited, and it was a very fun reunion. Although I love it here and absolutely adore my host family, I have begun to miss certain things back home, as well as my family and friends. So seeing my parents, sister, and grandparents for a few days was a great way to finish gear up for the last month. 

We have another short break coming up this weekend, and I'm not quite sure exactly what I'll be up to, but perhaps another weekend trip with my host family. Check back next month to hear how things are wrapping up. Besos!

Comments